Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 3, Visit 2

The laundry came out fine. The visa photo didn't. So we get to have another trip tomorrow.

The afternoon visit was not stupendous. I am always happy to see "Owen", but I don't have quite the knack for sustaining his attention (perhaps impossible), and my bag of tricks is now pretty played out. But tomorrow I will bring a Clif bar. I realize that I have a play-skills gap, and have a hard time being silly with kids - probably an aspect of pride that needs to be mortified - but I don't know many games that don't involve some kind of skill AND are appropriate​ for an 18kg, 1.1m child (because they are mostly aimed at our baby).

That's all for now, thanks for praying, good night.

In Christ,
Tatko

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's very kind, Nicole, but whether or not I am a great father, I think I am a fair scientist, and I question the amount of data you have based your claim on!

      God is a good Father, and I just try to follow Him and learn from my many failures. Thank you for your prayers!
      -Papa

      Delete

All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.