Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

To my husband, on Father's Day

(Or eight days early, because I lose track of time. It still applies :-)

To the man who I have loved for many years, who has consistently put his family above his career and other concerns, who loves his children and didn't bat an eyelash at the positive pregnancy test that came at the beginning of our adoption process, who has a courageous love for orphans, and who loves Jesus above all else,
I couldn't have asked for a better husband or father for my children.

I love you.
Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I thought Father's day was next week..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I am fashionably early?

      Delete
    2. It is. Oh well. I will be the first blogger with a Father's Day post :-)

      Delete

All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.