Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Morning

Sometime after 1am he finally fell asleep. My mattress was by the door, after a few (possibly coy) attempted exits. I am thankful to have had some sleep. However, breakfast went about 200% better than I expected. I am pleased to report that my son also likes the big Bulgarian breakfasts. He had eggs, bacon, yogurt, tomato, cheese, and some cucumber. And it wasn't even a huge mess.

I have few goals today. 1) ensure Stefi's survival to the best of my ability, 2) survive (in support of 1), 3) maybe go to the store for diapers and wipes? 4) if that goes well, visit a church?
3 & 4 are bonus objectives, obviously.

Thanks for your prayers, it's a pretty odd situation for him, and overall, he's doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.