Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I was planning on getting familiar with the local children's hospital...

But not with my newborn!

Baby G was admitted on Tuesday with a fever. He is doing much better now, but we have to wait for all the workups to be sure. Lord willing we will go home safe and sound tomorrow.

The hospital is great, though! This is probably God's way of gently breaking us into what might become a way of life with little Anastacia. 

To Him be all glory and praise...


All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.