Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Travel - (Not travel dates, sorry.)

I'm not sure if I ever shared this on the blog, but we were absolutely floored by the excellent service we received from Golden Rule Travel.  This was (I think) a Musser-referral, and after one phone call and a quote ~$800 less than anything I could get on Kayak, we were convinced.

Here is their site: http://goldenruletravel.com/

They emphasize missionary, charitable, relief, and adoption travel, but I don't know if they are exclusive to those categories.  They were prompt, easy to deal with, and (did I mention?) much better positioned to get cheap fares than little ole me.

Thank you for your prayers, thank you for your support on YouCaring, and we'll see what comes from the courts this week.

In Christ,
Papa

(who is missing this place and missing Ana most)

Also, happy (old-style) independence day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.