Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

What we've been up to...

We're still looking at houses, though now we're looking a little more closely at how to get more out of our current condo.  When you start to look around and ask "how little do we need to do X?" you get very different answers than you get to the usual question of "how much do we need to do X?".  There's a big perspective change involved, and it's one that we are working on (well, certainly myself, the Mrs. is better at this than I am).  We want to keep doing adoptions into the foreseeable future, so aiming for maximum-family on minimum-money-and-space is a good perspective to acquire sooner rather than later.

I started full-time work this past week.  It's a good job, but I really miss seeing Ivan in the middle of the day.  Judging by his reaction when I get home, he misses me too.  We'll see if God brings us opportunities to change the papa's-gone-all-day-every-weekday dynamic.  I don't like it, and I think it's healthier if papa can be around at least some hours during at least some weekdays.  We'll see.  We are thankful for God's provision of this employment.

But seriously, anybody want our loveseat?  It's in good shape, and I'll hear any reasonable offers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you wish to contact us privately, please mention that in your comment and it will not be published.